So excited to finally watch fantasy genre again, and the cinematography of the drama is amazingggggg!! I love how they introduce the character clearly and went straight into the main story of the drama right on Episode 1!! Yassss well done🤓
1. At first they showed us the tragic car incident that happened to Ji-ah and her parents. Ji-ah was the only survivor in the incident, and was saved by Lee yeon from her fake parents (foxes who possessed her parents’ bodies) who was gonna eat her. Lee yeon saved her because he wrongly thought that Ji-ah was a reincarnation from her first love - but knowing that she isn't, he tried to erase her memory from that night before leaving her alone.
2. The next day he went to do his job by killing an evil fox on her wedding day in front of the groom and everyone. And (again) didn’t forget to erase everyone’s memory of what happened.
3. Ji-ah became a production director of supernatural programme. Through her investigation of the disappearance of that evil fox bride, she found a possibility of Lee yeon to be the main suspect.
4. Through this investigation too, Ji-ah met Lee rang, Lee yeon’s brother, as her informant. He told her to go to a bus stop and take a bus there. At the bus stop, Ji-ah met a school girl, and saw Lee yeon on the bus. However, she missed the bus because an old drunk guy clung onto her legs telling her not to get on. Being a kindhearted that she is, she took the old guy home by carrying him on her back; but once they got to his 'place', he just disappeared into thin air after telling her “Don’t think I’ll give you credit for this. I already paid you back.”
5. Right at that moment, the bus got into an accident and everyone on the bus, except the school girl that she met at the bus stop, was found dead. Luckily Ji-ah didn’t get on it, all thanks to the old guy who seems to be some sort of a tree deity.
6. Ji-ah brought the school girl to the hospital to get treatment for her injuries. But when she saw Lee yeon at the receptionist asking about the girl’s room, she instantly thought he was gonna kill the girl. So she brought the girl to her house for the night.
7. Ji-ah noticed that the girl was acting weirdly, so she threatened her. But the girl transformed into the real Lee rang. And luckily, Lee yeon got to her house and saved her before Lee rang did anything harm to her. Lee yeon (again) tried to erase Ji-ah memory before leaving.
8. Ji-ah found Lee yeon’s address, thanks to his fingerprint that was left on her bag, and she still remembered what happened that night, thanks to the video recording she hid around her house.
9. And to prove that Lee yeon’s not a normal human, she risked her life by jumping out of the tall building. Lucky for her that Lee yeon caught her and saved her in time before she hit the ground.