1. The opening scene showed us that imoogi has gotten his full power back to fight against Lee yeon. Apparently, since imoogi was born as itself with snake skin this time around, Lee yeon’s sword wouldn’t be able to kill it.
2. The 2nd surprising power imoogi has was that: it could control people’s mind - in fact the imoogi showed it to Lee yeon by killing hundreds of people within seconds just by saying “I want to die right now”.
3. When imoogi threatened Lee yeon that everyone around him will be killed unless he give up his body, he chose not to take the deal.
4. Okayyyy but can we talk about how sweet Shin-joo to Yoo-ri?! Ahhhhh my heart😭 and I’m sorry but I’ve to hate Lee yeon here for interrupting their moment!! Lee yeon-nim what have you done?! Let them be happy jaebal!! I'm rooting for this couple now💙
5. Ji-ah (annoyingly) was in dilemma whether to save her parents by killing Lee yeon or trust Lee yeon to save her parents. Luckily Lee yeon came around and showed his romantic side to her, which made her decide to trust Lee yeon - “Now I have my prince, I realised that I grow to like my prince more than I thought I would”. So she decided to tell him the truth about the sleep aid liquid that was given by the evil man.
6. Lee rang sacrificed Su-ho’s (whom he believed to be a reincarnation of his dog) father in exchange for ground cherries to extend his life. He found it weird that the ground cherries that was usually placed in the living room, was no longer there. In this scene, the evil man tried to brainwash Lee rang by telling him “You’re abandoned again. Lee yeon will do whatever it takes for Ji-ah. Even if that mea