1. The opening scene showed us that imoogi has gotten his full power back to fight against Lee yeon. Apparently, since imoogi was born as itself with snake skin this time around, Lee yeon’s sword wouldn’t be able to kill it.
2. The 2nd surprising power imoogi has was that: it could control people’s mind - in fact the imoogi showed it to Lee yeon by killing hundreds of people within seconds just by saying “I want to die right now”.
3. When imoogi threatened Lee yeon that everyone around him will be killed unless he give up his body, he chose not to take the deal.
4. Okayyyy but can we talk about how sweet Shin-joo to Yoo-ri?! Ahhhhh my heart😭 and I’m sorry but I’ve to hate Lee yeon here for interrupting their moment!! Lee yeon-nim what have you done?! Let them be happy jaebal!! I'm rooting for this couple now💙
5. Ji-ah (annoyingly) was in dilemma whether to save her parents by killing Lee yeon or trust Lee yeon to save her parents. Luckily Lee yeon came around and showed his romantic side to her, which made her decide to trust Lee yeon - “Now I have my prince, I realised that I grow to like my prince more than I thought I would”. So she decided to tell him the truth about the sleep aid liquid that was given by the evil man.
6. Lee rang sacrificed Su-ho’s (whom he believed to be a reincarnation of his dog) father in exchange for ground cherries to extend his life. He found it weird that the ground cherries that was usually placed in the living room, was no longer there. In this scene, the evil man tried to brainwash Lee rang by telling him “You’re abandoned again. Lee yeon will do whatever it takes for Ji-ah. Even if that means he must bring you to your death”; but luckily Lee rang chose to ignore it and leave.
7. Ji-ah and Lee yeon went to see his grandma to ask where her parents really are, but she was asked for something in return for this request. So she promised that they both will catch imoogi and bring it to the grandma in return. The grandma, knows there’s nothing can be done to change Lee yeon’s mind, finally told him that her parents are trapped inside the ground cherries.
8. Lee yeon called Lee rang to ask where the evil man keeps the ground cherries pot tree, which made him think that his brother only cares about Ji-ah and not him. This pushed Lee rang to go back to the evil man’s house and agree to kill Lee yeon. He was given some sort of sleep aid liquid in a bottle (the same one as Ji-ah was given) by the evil man.
9. The next day, Lee rang asked Lee yeon to meet at a cafe to drink the coffee that was poisoned. He successfully poisoned Lee yeon whilst the evil man kept an eye on them from CCTV.
10. Hearing that Lee yeon was poisoned, the evil man was happy and called imoogi to come to extract his heart from the body. But imoogi, who was with Ji-ah at that time, was not allowed by her to leave his own welcoming party.
11. Knowing that imoogi couldn’t come, the evil man decided to try extract Lee yeon’s heart himself; but when he was about to do it, Lee rang hit him from behind. (THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST OF ALL!!!) It turns out that Lee yeon disguised himself as Lee rang, and Lee rang disguised himself as Lee yeon. They had planned to switch identity the night before at the bar, before ‘Lee rang’ went to the evil man’s house.
12. Lee yeon went to choke the evil man, pretending that he was gonna kill him. Which led the evil man to beg Lee rang to save him: “Save me. Repay your debt” - this let Lee rang to finally be free from any contract with the evil man.
13. The evil man was limping and out of breathe, trying to get the ground cherries to stay alive. Following the evil man, the Lee brothers finally found where the ground cherries pot tree was hidden.
14. Knowing that Lee yeon had secured the ground cherries pot tree, Ji-ah who finally confessed to imoogi that she knew everything and that she was in on it too. She was brave to admit everything because she believes that she won’t be harmed since she has a part of imoogi inside her body.
15. I love the ending on this episode though!! Finally Ji-ah was reunited with her parents, thanks to the Lee brothers.
Can we please get more of happy endings like this on every episode?? Jaebal writer-nim...😫
Anyway, It makes me happy to know that I have gotten a wrong theory about Lee rang sacrificing himself for his brother, Lee yeon. But it means that my other theory about Ji-ah having to sacrifice herself (again) to save Lee yeon might be true?! After all Lee yeon's grandma told him "There is no way (to get imoogi's part out of Ji-ah body); either she needs to die or imoogi must leave on its own". Should we start preparing ourselves in case that Ji-ah really has to sacrifice herself to fix all the problems again?! Ahh....😭