1. The episode starts with explanation of how Imoogi split into 2 parts. It all started when Ji-ah was gonna be sacrificed at the old well before, but saved by Lee yeon - so Imoogi could only get few drops of her blood. If only she were fully sacrificed that night, Imoogi would have been 1 whole and had it’s full power back.
2. imoogi's spirit that is in Ji-ah’s body took over her body and fought against Lee yeon. He was stabbed by imoogi but he let it be since he was trying to wake Ji-ah up so she can take over her body back.
3. It was later explained in the episode that imoogi's spirit in Ji-ah body would be woken up when it senses that her body is in danger - so it wasn’t really the ritual that woke imoogi up.
4. Ji-ah, who was too scared to go home because imoogi might take over her body and hurt her parents, decided to go to a beach and have a night away with Lee yeon. A HOT BED SCENE GUYS! PG-13 THOUGH SADLY 😫
5. Imoogi decided not to kill the evil man, since the ritual that he told Lee yeon about was a failure and it actually helped to wake up the imoogi in Ji-ah’s body. Instead, imoogi used the evil man to spread the virus, that was put inside his body, to everyone around him. Imoogi also hypnotised the evil man to turn himself in to the police.
6. In the morning imoogi called Ji-ah to scare her, saying that her body is like a ticking bomb for imoogi to take full control of her body one day soon to kill Lee yeon.
7. Lee yeon’s grandpa was angry at his wife for writing in the date of Ji-ah’a death. But she told him that “She’s the real thing. The real Imoogi. The real Imoogi is within her body. We must get rid of that in order to get rid of the one running rampant”. He was disappointed with her decision that he reminded her “Because of that same reason, our son lost his wife, and we lost our son. You added her name to the list of the dead then too. Thanks to that, our son took his own life and we couldn’t save his soul yet”.
8. Yu-ri invited imoogi to come to Lee rang’s place because she believes that only imoogi could heal and save his life. And in return for the request, Yu-ru will sacrifice her life to imoogi.
9. Lee rang, who finally woke up, went to Lee yeon’s place to tell him that Yu-ri has been taken by imoogi as a hostage. And Lee yeon promised Shin-joo she’d find a way to save her.
10. A team has been created so they can brainstorm and find a way to get rid of imoogi spirit in Ji-ah’s body. Lee yeon said he has finally found a way to defeat the imoogi with the help of the snail bride and the crazy fortune teller who took the Fox bead; he said that he has gotten a ‘sin slayer’ which is believed to be a dagger that could be used to kill Imoogi’s spirit in Ji-ah’s body.
11. Lee yeon was inside a room with Ji-ah to start a ritual to kill the imoogi’s spirit. But before that, she asked him to hug her and asked if his spirit could be slayed using the dagger, and once he told her yes it could, she slayed his back instantly. It turns out that all these times, imoogi had taken over her body. Imoogi double checked and made sure that Lee yeon is really dead.
12. Imoogi took one of the scales off Ji-ah’s body and put it inside Lee yeon’s mouth, hoping to take over his body. But it turns out Lee yeon was still alive and was just pretending to be dead all along to find out imoogi’s weakness. He had noticed that Ji-ah’s body had been taken over, and he smartly had faked the wooden dagger just to trap imoogi.
13. Lee yeon who has the imoogi’s scales threatened Imoogi that he will feed the piece to the snake pet so imoogi’s spirit will be transferred to it. But Imoogi got scared and told him that it will always find a way back to get back into Ji-ah’s body.
14. Lee yeon decided not to feed the piece of scale to the snake and tried to pit both imoogis against each other - telling Imoogi’s spirit in Ji-ah’s body that the other Imoogi actually is more interested for Ji-ah herself, not it’s power in Ji-ah’s body.
15. The episode ends with the scene where Lee yeon’s grandma wrote the date of Ji-ah’s death to ‘today’, which disappoints the grandad. As he said in the earlier scene that if she killed Ji-ah off, he will leave her - and that’s exactly what he did. Walked out of her life.
AHHHHH man wtf is Lee yeon's grandma wanting to kill Ji-ah off?! I just want a freaking happy ending jaeballlll!!😫 But it seems that Lee yeon will be partnered up with imoogi to kill his grandma? Is this all just a trap to kill imoogi or is he really planning to kill his grandma...