This episode pretty much only shows Lee yeon’s plans to defeat the imoogi, nothing big yet. So I’m really waiting for the climax on the next episode!!
1. The episode starts off with Lee yeon telling the team that he has found the key used by imoogi to jump from body to body - he just needs to feed the piece of imoogi’s scales to a living creature so the spirit could be transferred out of Ji-ah’s body. But he has decided not to use it for now since he’s planning to do something bigger to wipe out both parts of imoogi entirely from this world.
2. Lee yeon’s grandfather decided to leave the wife even though she threatened him that she will take away everything including the power that he was given if he decided to leave her.
3. Lee yeon came around to the afterlife immigration to ask his grandma about the changes in the date of Ji-ah’s death. He begged his grandma to give him 3 more days to catch Imoogi. And if he failed to fulfil his promise, he told her that she can kill him using his own sword. The grandma stood by her decision at first since for her, saving 1 life (Ji-ah’s) isn’t worth sacrificing more lives killed by Imoogi. And those people’s lives are as precious as Ji-ah’s life. But in the end the grandma agreed to give Lee yeon 3 days to catch and kill imoogi.
Lee yeon's plan: he will set trap and get Imoogi to come around to the Samdo lake. And when they get there, he will eat the piece of Imoogi’s scale to transfer the imoogi’s spirit in Ji-ah‘s body to his body. And when that happens, he will drag both Imoogi and Imoogi’s spirit in his body into the Samdo lake, so they all would be wiped out from this world. Lee yeon would be really gone since he can’t be reincarnated.
4. Imoogi ordered Yu-ri to distract Shin-joo who was guarding Ji-ah’s parents at her house. Without realising it was imoogi’s plan all along, Shin-joo went to see Yu-ri which gave imoogi a chance to meet Ji-ah’s parents. Imoogi called Ji-ah and threatened her that her parents will be killed.
5. Luckily, Lee yeon got to Ji-ah’s place in time to save her parents! Lee yeon gave an offer to Imoogi to join hands and kill his grandmother so Imoogi’s spirit can be transferred into her body instead. In return, he asked Imoogi to give Ji-ah’s body back. He gave Imoogi a day to think it over and decide.
6. When Lee yeon got home, he told his grandfather, Shin-joo, and Ji-ah that he’s planning to join hands with Imoogi as a trap, pretending to be its partner to kill his grandmother. But he left out an important detail - that the plan was actually a suicide mission for him to save Ji-ah.
7. It turns out that Team leader Choi caught the virus from the police station when he helped to save a life. Lee yeon’s grandfather came around to bride snail’s place and told her that Team leader Choi is actually someone whom she has missed all these time. He actually is a reincarnation of her husband.
8. Lee rang came around to police station to visit the evil man. He promised to free the man, and in return he asked the man to kill Ji-ah. The agreement seems to be the win-win solution for both since once the man killed Ji-ah, the virus in his body will be disappeared, and Lee rang could save his brother from the suicide mission.
9. Imoogi called Lee yeon to tell him what has been decided. Imoogi finally agreed to take up his offer to join hands and kill the grandma.
10. The episode ends with the evil man standing in front of Ji-ah, pointing a gun at her, and it just showed a black screen with the gunfire in the background💥 No worries though, the preview of the next episode shows that Ji-ah is still alive, so could that be the evil man who was shot to dead?
I know I'm late for the review, but online classes suck!! Anyway 2 more episodes to review! I'm half happy and half sad that we are almost to the end... I don't have any other drama to look forward to after all these😭