1. The death of Mr. Seo, whose skull was found on the sea (last episode), was caused by the other 3 fisherman who ate him alive when they were floating on a skimpy raft with no food or water for 28 days.
2. Mr. Seo’s daughter wanted to get revenged on the fisherman who caused the death of her dad, hence she made a deal with Lee rang, she gave up her leg as sacrificial.
3. When Ji-ah met Lee rang, who disguised himself as Mr. Seo’s daughter, she realised that all the death of the fishers was caused by none other than Lee rang himself. He asked her if she needs help to find her parents, but it comes at a price - which was rejected by Ji-ah since she knows if someone become indebted to a gumiho, it won’t be for free.
4. It finally showed the continuation of the scene from last episode - Lee yeon had to put some herbal ointment on Ji-ah’s shoulder, and she choked his neck. It still remains a mystery of what happened there because when Ji-ah woke up, she couldn’t remember what happened. In this scene, Lee yeon had a flashback of what happened in the past, which seems that he had to kill A Eum to 'save' her.
In my opinion, A Eum might have been possessed by an evil spirit since at the 2nd Episode, Lee yeon said "someone stole her life"...
5. Right at that moment, Lee rang, who suddenly appeared, attacked Ji-ah by throwing rocks at her, but luckily Lee yeon covered her body and saved her from any harm (this was the sexiest scene!!)
6. When Ji-ah was on the run (as Lee yeon told her to), she met a shaman who happens to be ‘partnered’ with Lee rang. The shaman made up a story about the death of Ji-ah parents, which made her feel more suspicious with the whole story. But when Ji-ah was about to leave the shaman’s place, she couldn’t move her legs and fainted.
7. It was explained in this episode that Ji-ah parents went to the island because she had been having the same dream ever since she got pregnant, and that Ji-ah lured her own parents into the island when she was just in her mum’s womb.
This right here, the story by the shaman, makes me think that Ji-ah is really the reincarnation of A Eum.
8. Lee yeon, who was trying to find Ji-ah’s whereabout, had to use his power and asked for lightning bug’s helps to guide his steps to find her.
9. When Lee yeon finally found Ji-ah, the shaman was about to stab her with a knife and she was thrown into an old well. This particular incident reminded him of what happened to his first love, A Eum. Hence, worried with the past repeating itself, Lee yeon, without thinking about the aftermath, used all his power to kill the shaman.
10. Ji-ah, who was so grateful to Lee yeon for saving her life, promised him to protect him one day. This reminded him of his first love, A Eum, who promised him to protect him too.
11. The episode was wrapped with the scene where Ji-ah couldn’t find anyone in the island, as if everyone disappeared into thin air. This was all, of course, Lee rang’s doing - he made everyone into some sort of trance and gathered them around the old well. Lee rang also gave a baby, which was covered with a lot talisman, to someone.
Wondering what Lee rang is planning on doing to make Lee yeon suffer and to kill Ji-ah whom he believes to be A Eum’s reincarnated self...