This episode isn't as intense as the previous ones but it shows more of Lee yeon's romantic sides😍
1. When Lee yeon fainted after saving Ji-ah. She brought him back to his house to take care of his injuries. The next morning Shin-joo came around Lee yeon’s house and surprised Ji-ah since she didn’t know that Shin-joo is a fox all these years.
2. Imoogi grew up so fast that he looks like a 10 year old kid now.
I reckon that in the next 2-3 episodes, imoogi will grow into an adult and will definitely take revenge on Lee yeon and Ji-ah.
3. On this episode, Lee yeon decided to share more story of his first love, A Eum, to Ji-ah. A Eum, turned out, was an abandoned princess who hoped to kill his evil dad (the king of the nation). She came to visit and play with Lee yeon everyday. But it was later found out that A Eum’s dad wasn’t her actual dad but an imoogi (earth dragon) who disguised as the king.
4. Lee rang’s cool side was sort of shown on this episode, although it was a bit terrifying since he could hear a whimpering dog. He went straight to the location, helping the injured dog by punishing the people who tortured it. It wasn’t shown in detailed how he punished those people though, Lee rang just said “You won’t be able to play baseball for the rest of your life. In other words, you’ll literally be donating your talent”. But if he did break their bones that would be insane?!?!
5. This episode brought us back to the past where Lee rang felt like he has to choke his own pet dog to relieve it from the pain of dying.
6. Ji-ah brought Lee yeon back to the morgue to investigate more of the dead kids who bothered her before. It turns out that they couldn’t leave the living realm since they haven’t resolved their resentment. Hence, Lee yeon and Ji-ah decided to help the kids, and found out that the kids fell off from the apartment window because they tried to run away from their pervert uncle.
7.Lee yeon finally agreed to help Ji-ah to find her parents. When he asked his grandma about their whereabouts, he was told that they’re not in either this world or afterlife. So it’s either they were hidden in a secluded place or in a place with a lot of talismans so it can’t be found by the afterlife immigration (like imoogi’s place).
8. Lee yeon went to meet the old totem of Yeou Gogae (the old guy who has helped and saved Ji-ah from the bus incident) to ask about Ji-ah’s parents’s whereabouts. He had to hit the old totem to get the information, but was only answered with 2 words: “The governor”.
9.The old totem later met Lee rang who threatened to push him off the tall building to get an answer of where he could find the eyebrows of a tiger.
10. The episode was ended with a sweet scene, where Ji-ah rented a traditional Korean dress which looks similar to A Eum's. And when Lee yeon saw her in Hanbok, it reminded him of A Eum, his first love, so he went straight for a kiss. AHHHHHHH!!
This episode honestly makes me think that the past tragedy will definitely repeat itself since Ji-ah did lost her parents, like A Eum did. But then I can't help but be curious of what’s the use of the eyebrows of a tiger for? Did he meant the tiger as in Lee yeon’s pet tiger back when he was the mountain master?