1. Lee yeon was furious at his grandma after he was told that Ji-ah has a piece of imoogi in her body. As predicted before, the piece of imoogi was awakened because she lost the fox bead that was supposed to protect her from any harm. Lee yeon felt betrayed by his grandma for knowing Ji-ah’s destiny but not telling him the whole truth; but luckily his grandad stepped in to stop the argument before it got messy. In this episode, the shocking truth was revealed that Lee yeon was actually an adopted grandson of the couple. He was taken in by the couple when he was neck-deep in debt.
2. Lee yeon, who was worried about Ji-ah after finding out that she has lost the fox bead, has become more possessive, wanting to be by her side 24/7 to protect her.
3. Lee yeon was trying to be sweet, decided to cook for Ji-ah but he messed up so bad. But luckily Shin-joo came around to cook for breakfast and help cleaning the house.
4. Lee rang who actually loves Lee yeon, seemed to regret having to sell his brother for the tiger’s eyebrows. In this episode, it was also explained the actual reason of why Lee rang hates human; it wasn’t only because people burned down the forest, but also because of his mum who abandoned him in the middle of the forest when he was a kid. He had to suffer alone, being chased by the demons.
5. An incident between a young boy and Lee rang caused the tiger’s eyebrow to fall off his pocket, and it was picked up by the boy. Lee rang who realised that he lost it, went to look for it; but he noticed that Shin-joo was tailing him. Knowing this, Lee rang was angry and started hitting him so his brother will come.
6. Using the tiger’s eyebrow, the boy saw that Ji-ah’s colleagues (Sae-rom and Jae-hwan) were actually reincarnated from those who served the king before. But when he looked at Ji-ah, he seemed so scared saying “your face.. it scares me”. Although it wasn’t shown in details of what he saw, I reckon that he could see Ji-ah’s face covered with the king’s scales.