1. We were taken back to Ji-ah’s past where she had to fight against the imoogi. A shocking truth revealed early in this episode of why A Eum was expelled from the palace by his own father; the imoogi told her “It was your father’s choice. You were offered to me as a sacrifice the moment you were born. It was your father’s decision to give up his body to me in order to save you”. A Eum was also threatened to bring the mountain spirit, Lee yeon, to him or her father wouldn’t even last 3 days - which was agreed by A Eum with a condition that imoogi has to set her father’s body free, and use her body to go see Lee yeon. She thought this would be the best option to lure him out of the palace and leave the rest to Lee yeon to kill him.
2. I was right about the misunderstanding from the last episode; Lee yeon had to tell imoogi, who used A Eum’s body, that she’s nobody to him, so imoogi would set her body free and leave her alone. But sadly it ended with Lee yeon having to kill A Eum with his own hand (literally!!)
3. I thought at first Ji-ah was the one who didn’t want to hear any explanation from Lee yeon; but it turns out it was Lee yeon who lied and let Ji-ah assume that he did use her as a bait, just to save her from the past repeating itself. He wanted Ji-ah to think of him as the bad guy so she wouldn’t save his life like she did before in her previous life. He just simply wanted her to live long happily.
4. The story of how Lee yeon met Lee rang was shown on this episode. It was so sweet to see that Lee yeon actually did everything he could to help Lee rang growing up and make him happy. He used to let Lee rang win every time they play, but he warned Lee rang that he will no longer do that now.
5. Lee yeon who felt he has had enough of Lee rang’s childish doing finally told him “I’m sorry for saving you when your human mother had abandoned you. If I hadn’t done it, we wouldn’t have had to meet as brothers.” - which left Lee rang on tears.
6. It turns out that the evil CEO could live a long life serving for imoogi using the ground cherries that he has in his house. Everyone would really do anything to live a long life wouldn't they huh...
7. Lee rang, who wanted to kill Ji-ah soon, went to see Imoogi; but he was told not to kill her because she will become imoogi’s bride as she was a sacrifice given to him.
8. In this episode, it was revealed that Ji-ah was brought to hypnosis therapy when she was just 9 years old. It was a bit scary how through the hypnosis therapy, a piece of imoogi was awakened.
9. Lee rang was hypnotised by the lady ( who's imoogi's 'business partner') and brought back to the past where he was most feared of. The day when he got beaten by the villagers for being illegitimate child of a fox, and his mum was just watching him from inside the house, doing nothing to save him. Then he was brought back to the Forest of Aguis where he was abandoned as a child and being chased by the demons.
10. At the same time, Ji-ah was hypnotised by the same lady and brought back to the past where the car accident happened in Yeou Gogae.
11. Imoogi wanted to test Lee yeon by putting both of his loved one, Lee rang and Ji-ah, in danger situations, to see who he would choose to help between them. And it turns out Lee yeon chose to help Lee rang from the demons. GOD I LOVE THIS BROMANCE!
Wondering what’s gonna happen to Ji-ah now that Lee yeon chose to save Lee rang, is she gonna be trapped in her past forever? Or how is he going to try to save her too. Many questions until next week😭