Okay.. I have to say that yeon looks sooooo cool and HOT on this episode!!!!! So prepare your heart😂
1. Lee yeon and Lee rang couldn’t use their real power to fight the demons back merely because they’re not in the real world, but in Lee rang’s subconscious mind. It got to the point where Lee rang felt so tired, his wounded leg was hurting and he just wanted to give up. This made Lee yeon felt disappointed and frustrated with him.
2. But on this episode, Lee rang finally found out that Lee yeon didn't manage to kill him before on purpose. This made him realise that his brother really loves him and pushed him to have the will to survive.
3. The dramatic moment was when they were at the cliff and Lee yeon asked Lee rang to jump across to find the door so he can get out of his subconscious mind, whilst Lee yeon tried to keep the demons away from Lee rang. Lee rang told Lee yeon the truth about scared of being abandoned by him, but Lee yeon, being the best brother that he is, convinced Lee rang that he has never abandoned him. And right at that moment Lee rang could finally see the door and was saved from his own subconscious mind.
4. The hypnotising lady - they call her the “juice lady” is actually called Eoduksini (dark demon) who feed on the darkness, hidden deep inside people’s heart.
5. Whereas the reason why Lee yeon didn’t choose to save Ji-ah was because he knew she would be able to manage everything herself. For a moment, Ji-ah was happy being back with her parents (without realising it’s actually just in her subconscious mind) which made her think “If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up ever”.
6. After begging Lee yon’s grandma to save both Lee yeon and Ji-ah, Shin joo was able to save them both. He tied Lee yeon and Ji-ah’s wrists together with a special red cloth, which let Lee yeon to communicate with Ji-ah and make her realise it was just all fake world. Lee yeon simply said to Ji-ah “You have to realise where you are and why you’re there. You can’t come back to reality unless you realise it yourself. Come back Ji-ah. I’ll always be waiting for you” - this made her realise that she needed to leave and go back to Lee yeon.
7. I feel that the ending of this episode was the best so far (out of all 9 episodes). It showed that Lee yeon was giving up to survive and stay alive. So the juice lady came around to check on him, which surprised her since he was just pretending to give up all along to lure her out to him. Lee yeon took the opportunity threaten imoogi who was watching him all along from afar, and kill the juice lady with his own sword. (In this scene, Lee yeon could use his full power because it’s his own subconscious mind and he has the ability to control it).
I’m still sure bout my theory that Lee Rang would sacrifice himself to kill imoogi and save his brother. And as for the piece of imoogi in Ji-ah’s body - what if the only way to save her is for Lee yeon to kill imoogi in her subconscious mind?! Okayy.. it’s just my theory and I’m getting ahead of myself but WHAT IF?!